Cornea, External Disease, and Cataract Service
The Cornea, External Disease, and Cataract Service offers consultation in the medical and surgical management of all disorders of the cornea, conjunctiva and anterior segment. We offer expertise in corneal transplantation, including high risk keratoplasty and keratoplasty in association with iris and lens abnormalities, as well as diagnosis and management of corneal ulcers, scleritis, ocular allergy and pemphigoid.
Special services include:
- excimer laser therapeutic and refractive keratectomy (LASIK, PRK and PTK)
- computerized video corneal topography
- anterior segment photography and angiography
- endothelial specular microscopy
- therapeutic and refractive contact lens fittings
- microbiology evaluations
- immunopathology and histopathology of conjunctival and corneal disease including pemphigoid and tumors
Schedule an appointment or contact us at 617-636-4600.