Ophthalmic Imaging Services
New England Eye Center provides a complete range of advanced diagnostic imaging services. We continue to participate in the development of state of the art technology, currently involved in the development of Ultra-High Resolution Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT).
All diagnostic testing is available with ophthalmic consultation or by request and appointment testing will be provided with interpretation. We provide on-call-imaging services for adult and infant trauma as well as emergency angiography. The Imaging staff is currently certified in industry/sponsored funded studies for both angiography and OCT imaging.
Available diagnostic technologies include:
- Digital Fluorescein and ICG Angiography are using Topcon and OIS Systems.
- Digital fundus photography
- Digital Slit lamp photography
- Endothelial Cell counts imaging
- GDx, Nerve Fiber Analyzer
- RT, Heidelberg Retina Tomograph
- Nidek 3Dx, stereo disc photography
- Zeiss and Nikon anterior segment (slit lamp) photography
Optical Coherence Tomography
- OCT 1
- Stratus, OCT lll
- Ultra-High Resolution OCT
- Paradigm A/B scan system, High resolution B-scan ultrasonography
- Paradign UBM plus, ultrasound biomicroscope
Imager/technicians are available for onsite imaging in your office utilizing your equipment.