The New England Eye Center/Tufts University School of Medicine offers a three-year residency in Ophthalmology, fellowships in subspecialty areas and a range of continuing medical education courses.
Morning conferences covering all ophthalmic subspecialties and basic science are held daily at the New England Eye Center. Grand rounds are held on Thursday mornings from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and feature case presentations and lectures by New England Eye Center staff members, as well as guest speakers. All conferences and rounds are open to the community.
For further information, or to be placed on our mailing list, please contact the Ophthalmic Education Coordinator at (617) 636-4648.
- Cornea, External Diseases & Anterior Segment Fellowship
- Glaucoma Fellowship
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship
- OCT Fellowship
- Research Training Programs
- Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery Fellowship
- Medical Retina Fellowship