New England Eye Center — Brookline
1371 Beacon St. Suite 100 – First Floor
Brookline, MA 02446
The New England Eye Center — Brookline is a regional referral and consultation facility, providing the most current and comprehensive services in primary and tertiary Ophthalmology. New England Eye Center is a complete clinical treatment center for all types of eye diseases and visual problems. Our professional ophthalmologists, eye doctors, and support staff provide patients not only with the best technical care, but compassion, reassurance and friendly assistance.
Our central mission is to provide patients with the highest quality ophthalmic services in a compassionate, patient-centered environment.
Brookline Ophthalmologists & Eye Doctors
- Cataracts: Caused by aging, cataracts can only be removed through surgery. Symptoms you may experience include weak night vision, blurry vision, & fading or yellowing of colors.
- Oculoplastics: We offer reconstructive surgery, cosmetic treatments & procedures. This includes BOTOX, Juvederm, & Eyelid Reconstructive Surgery.
- Optometry: We offer patients comprehensive ocular examinations, ocular treatment, cosmetic contact lens care, & more! Schedule an appointment today!
- Vision Correction Surgery: New England Eye Center offers LASIK Vision Correction Eye Surgery. This painless procedure fixes vision issues like nearsightedness, farsightedness, & astigmatism by reshaping the cornea.
- Retinal & Macular Diseases: We treat various retinal & macular diseases, like age-related macular degeneration (AMD), macular hole, diabetic retinopathy, intraocular tumors, & more!
Order contact lenses from us ONLINE — sign up in our Brookline office for an account through which you can order your replacement lenses.
Getting to New England Eye Center – Brookline
Referring Physicians: Click here to download the Brookline Referral Form