New England Eye Center at Steward St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center
11 Nevins Street, Suite 205
Brighton, MA 02135-3503
Toll Free: 800-391-7890
The New England Eye Center at Steward St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center is a regional referral and consultation facility, providing the most current and comprehensive services in primary and tertiary Ophthalmology. We are a complete clinical treatment center for all types of eye diseases and visual problems as well as eye emergencies. Our professional ophthalmologists, eye doctors, and support staff provide patients not only with the best technical care, but with compassion, reassurance and friendly assistance.
Our central mission is to provide patients with the highest quality ophthalmic services in a compassionate, patient-centered environment.
Our surgeons are affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Steward St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center and West Suburban Eye Surgery Center.
Eye Doctors & Ophthalmologists in Brighton, MA
- Cataracts: Symptoms include struggling to see in the night, having blurry vision and being sensitive to light.
- Cornea & External Disease: Symptoms of a damaged cornea include blurry or double vision as well as blindness.
- Glaucoma: Symptoms include experiencing halos around your eyes, blurry vision, or vision loss.
- Vision Correction Surgery: This procedure uses lasers to fix vision issues like nearsightedness, farsightedness, & astigmatism.
- Retinal & Macular Diseases: We treat diseases including age-related macular degeneration (AMD), macular hole, diabetic retinopathy, & intraocular tumors.
Order contact lenses from us ONLINE — sign up in our Brighton office for an account through which you can order your replacement lenses.
Referring Physicians: Click here to download the Brighton Referral Form
There is ample parking in the Steward St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center parking garage, located directly across from the main entrance on Nevins Street.